INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the processing of personal data (GDPR)
In accordance with the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (EU Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, No. 2016/679/EU – hereinafter GDPR), the following describes how the website www.vibroremade.com is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
GASCO GROUP SRL headquartered at Via alla Costa 18, 17047 Vado Ligure (SV) VAT No.: 01494350091
E-mail address: email@example.com – Tel. + 39 019 886188
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The data subject to processing by the owner are:
Navigation data: the computer systems and software used to operate this website, acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet navigation protocols. This is information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its nature could allow users to be identified, through processing or association with data held by third parties (IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users browsing the site, or other parameters relating to the operating system or the users’ computer environment).
This anonymous data is used for the sole purpose of monitoring the proper functioning of the site and optimizing its functionality;
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the legitimate interest of the owner in safeguarding the security of the site so that it is not used to commit offenses or possible fraud.
Data voluntarily provided by the user,through requests for information or contact requests from the same, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The types of data collected are First Name and Last Name, e-mail address and text of the message sent by the interested party. The owner informs that, should it receive data of a particular nature, it will immediately delete it in a secure manner that does not allow the recovery of such data.
These data are used for the purpose of responding to requests from the data subject.
The legal basis legitimizing the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
MODE OF TREATMENT
The processing will be carried out with the aid of electronic tools through operations performed by employees and authorized individuals of the data controller. Pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR, the data controller implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and specifically:
browsing data are kept for a maximum of 6 months after collection;
data provided by the user to request information are kept for the time necessary to provide feedback to the user and for a subsequent period of 6 months to handle any subsequent requests from the data subject.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Personal data will be communicated to employees of the owner who are authorized to process them as part of their duties. They will be able to access the data, third parties who support the owner in the management of the information system and technical assistance activities. In addition, they may be communicated to Authorities upon request in the cases provided for by Law. The data are not disseminated in any way.
TRANSFER OF DATA
The Holder does not disclose personal data to Third Countries or international organizations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND METHODS OF EXERCISING RIGHTS
As a Data Subject and in relation to the processing operations described in this Notice, the data subject may exercise the following rights by sending a formal request to the e-mail address email@example.com:
- Right of access i.e. the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such personal data, including a copy thereof;
- Right to rectification i.e. the right to obtain, without undue delay, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and/or supplementation of incomplete personal data;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) i.e., the right to obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, if any of the following reasons exist:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the Data Controller is subject;
- Right to restriction of processing i.e. right to obtain restriction of processing, when:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data and requests, instead, that its use be restricted;
- the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, during the period pending verification as to whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject;
- Right to data portability, i.e., the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data concerning you and the right to transmit them to another Data Controller without hindrance, if the processing is based on consent and carried out by automated means. In addition, the right to have your personal data transmitted directly to another Data Controller if this is technically feasible;
- Right to object i.e. the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to complain i.e., the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and directions published on the Authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.